Update 30/09/09: Firstly I gave the site a little bit more contrast. I added another navigation bar on the bottom of the page for more accessibility. Finally the logo I changed the font back to the original.
Update 30/09/09: Re-rendered product more accurately, made custom icons for header, added red button per request from client, "squared" the text sections, added small details.
I also did an inverted version of the layout which I may or may not post.
Update 29/09/09: Spaced the content out a bit, added small details.
A design in progress for an Australian home automation company (Smart Openers). I will post updates.
I'm yet to start the other pages.